- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1kg piece pork neck (scotch)
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tub Continental stock pot chicken
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 bulb garlic, halved crossways
- 2 medium red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 medium corella pears, halved
- 1 tablespoon shredded fresh sage leaves
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Fresh sage leaves, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Spread mustard over top of pork. Wrap prosciutto around pork, overlapping slightly. Place in a roasting pan. Drizzle with oil. Season with pepper. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Step 2Reduce temperature to 150°C/130°C fan-forced. Combine stock pot with boiling water and add to pan. Add garlic, onion and pear. Sprinkle with shredded sage. Drizzle with maple syrup. Cover with foil. Roast for 2 1/2 hours or until pork is tender.
- Step 3Slice pork. Serve with garlic, onion, pear, pan juices and extra sage leaves.
- Low carb
- Lower gi
Continental Stock Pots are made from carefully selected meats, vegetables, herbs and spices, to create premium jelly stocks. Choose from chicken, beef or vegetable.
You can use fuji or pink lady apples instead of pears.
- Author: Kim Coverdale
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas