- 8 x 150g chicken thigh fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Place chicken in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with oil. Toss to coat chicken in oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Roast for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked though. Allow to cool before refrigerating.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Cathie Lonnie
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons, Al Richardson & Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas