- olive oil cooking spray
- 400g reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 200g fresh lasagne pasta sheets
- 1 1/2 cups tomato pasta sauce
- 200g light shaved ham, roughly chopped
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- basil leaves, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Spray a 5cm-deep, 16cm x 25cm (base) ovenproof dish with oil. Combine ricotta, egg yolk and basil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Place 2 lasagne sheets over base of dish. Top with half the ricotta mixture and 1/2 cup of pasta sauce. Top with half the ham and one-third of the tomatoes. Repeat. Top with remaining lasagne sheets, sauce and tomatoes. Spray with oil. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until lasagne is tender. Stand for 5 minutes. Serve topped with basil.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Annette Forrest
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas