- 500g pkt Coles Potato Gnocchi
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 785g jar tomato, onion and garlic pasta sauce
- 200g firm ricotta
- 2/3 cup (80g) shredded pizza cheese
- Step 1Cook gnocchi in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until tender. Drain. Return to pan. Add two-thirds of the spinach and half the pasta sauce. Toss to combine.
- Step 2Preheat grill on high. Spread the remaining pasta sauce over base of a 6-cup (1.5L) baking dish. Top with gnocchi mixture. Crumble over ricotta. Sprinkle with pizza cheese and season.
- Step 3Cook under grill for 5-6 mins or until the cheese is golden and the gnocchi is heated through. Serve with remaining spinach.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Emma Braz
- Publication: Coles