- 200g fresh ricotta
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 90g butter, melted, cooled
- 2 eggs
- 150g packet hazelnut meal
- 2/3 cup self-raising flour
- Icing sugar mixture, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Lightly grease 6 holes of an 8-hole 3/4 cup-capacity mini loaf pan. Line 2 long sides of each hole with baking paper allowing sides to overhang.
- Step 2Using an electric mixer, beat ricotta, sugar, butter and eggs until smooth. Beat in hazelnut meal and flour until combined. Spoon mixture evenly into prepared pan holes. Using a palette knife, level tops.
- Step 3Bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted in centre of 1 cake comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Serve dusted with icing sugar.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Sharon Kennedy
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas