- 2 sheets Pampas Reduced-Fat Puff Pastry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 125g button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 small carrots, grated
- 2 small zucchini, grated
- 350g broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat milk
- 1 1/4 cups grated reduced-fat cheese
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Place a baking tray into oven.
- Step 2Line a 3.5cm deep, 23cm (base) loose-base fluted quiche pan with pastry. Trim. Prick base with a fork. Place a sheet of baking paper over pastry. Half-fill with dried beans. Place pan onto hot tray. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove beans. Bake a further 10 minutes.
- Step 3Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms. Cook for 4 minutes. Add remaining vegetables. Cook for 2 minutes. Cool.
- Step 4Whisk eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Spread vegetable mixture over pastry. Sprinkle with cheese. Pour over egg mixture.
- Step 5Reduce oven to 180°C. Return quiche to hot tray. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Stand for 10 minutes. Serve.
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Super Food Ideas