- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons baby capers, rinsed, drained
- 415g can red salmon, drained, flaked
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 3 firmly packed cups wild rocket
- 4 witlof (see note), quartered lengthways
- 4 soft-boiled eggs, halved
- Step 1Combine olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon warm water in a large bowl. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Step 2Add the capers, flaked salmon, olives, rocket and witlof to the bowl and toss gently to combine. Divide among serving plates and top with the halved eggs.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
Witlof (Belgian endive) is available from greengrocers and selected supermarkets.
- Author: Kate Nichols
- Image credit: Mark Roper
- Publication: Taste.com.au