- 480g pkt crumbed fish fillets (we used Sealord Simply Crumbed Hoki Fillets with Linseed, Sunflower and Pumpkin seeds)
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 large rolls, warmed, split, bases toasted
- 85g (1/3 cup) Paul Newman's Own Smoked Paprika Whole Egg Aioli
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 250g pkt rainbow salad mix
- 50g baby rocket leaves
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 210°C/190°C fan forced. Bake the fish fillets following packet instructions.
- Step 2Meanwhile, drizzle the avocado slices with the lime juice. Season.
- Step 3Top the base of the rolls ￼with rocket, rainbow salad mix and avocado slices. Top each with a piece of fish and a dollop of smoked paprika aioli.
- Step 4Top with the roll tops. Serve with lime wedges.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Michelle Southan
- Image credit: Al Richardson
- Publication: Taste Magazine