- 2 packets instant noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3/4 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 small green capsicum, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, cut into 3cm lengths
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- Step 1Place packets of instant noodles (do not add the flavour sachet) in a saucepan of boiling water. Cook according to packet instructions, then drain.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat peanut oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add curry powder and cook for 30 seconds. Add mixed vegetables, capsicum and onion, and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add vegetable mixture to cooked noodles and toss to combine. Add soy sauce.
- Step 3Divide among serving bowls and serve immediately with chilli sauce, if desired.
Add a little extra curry powder if you like your noodles hot.
- Author: Kate Murdoch
- Image credit: Oliver Ford
- Publication: Taste.com.au