- 30cm baguette bread, cut diagonally into 1cm thick slices
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 6 portobello mushrooms
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons roughly chopped rosemary leaves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Extra 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 x 300g pieces beef rump roast
- 60g baby rocket
- 80g feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup balsamic beetroot relish
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place bread, in a single layer, on prepared tray. Spray both sides with oil. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes each side or until golden.
- Step 2Meanwhile, place mushrooms, garlic and rosemary in a medium roasting pan. Drizzle with oil. Season. Toss to combine. Roast for 15 minutes or until starting to soften.
- Step 3Heat extra oil in a frying pan over high heat. Add beef. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until browned. Transfer to roasting pan with mushrooms. Roast for 5 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Cover loosely with foil. Rest for 10 minutes.
- Step 4Divide rocket between plates. Top with sliced beef, mushrooms and fetta. Drizzle with pan juices and dollop with beetroot relish. Serve with bread.
- Low carb
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Claire Brookman
- Image credit: Craig Wall
- Publication: Super Food Ideas