- 1543 kj Energy
- 22g Fat Total
- 12.5g Saturated Fat
- 2.4g Fibre
- 18.1g Protein
- 75mg Cholesterol
- 513mg Sodium
- 25.2g Carbs (total)
All nutrition values are per serve
Quick ricotta and pancetta ravioliPrint Recipe
- 330g reduced-fat ricotta
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 4 fresh lasagne pasta sheets
- 6 slices pancetta, quartered
- 1 eggwhite, lightly beaten
- 200ml light cream
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomato pesto
- small basil leaves, to serve
- Step 1Place ricotta and chopped basil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Step 2Place lasagne sheets on a flat surface. Cut each sheet crossways into 3 pieces. Place 2 pieces of pancetta at the end of 1 piece of lasagne, leaving a 1cm border around edge. Top with 2 tablespoons ricotta mixture. Lightly brush edges with eggwhite. Fold over sheet to enclose filling. Press edges firmly to seal. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Repeat with remaining lasagne, pancetta and ricotta mixture. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Step 3Bring a large frying pan of salted water to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Using a slotted spoon, gently lower 4 ravioli into water. Cook, swirling pan, for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Carefully transfer to plates. Repeat with remaining ravioli.
- Step 4Combine cream and pesto in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture starts to boil. Spoon over the ravioli. Top with basil leaves. Season with pepper. Serve.
- Author: Jenny Fanshaw
- Image credit: Georgie Cole & Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas