- 200g mixed baby tomatoes, halved
- 250g baby spinach leaves
- 2 large wholemeal Lebanese bread
- 200g ctn fresh mozzarella, torn
- 250g low-fat ricotta
- 70g (1/4 cup) Wattle Valley Chunky Dip Basil, Cashew & Parmesan
- 6 slices prosciutto
- Step 1Preheat oven to 240C/220C fan forced. Place a heavy-based oven tray or pizza stone on the middle shelf.
- Step 2Place the spinach in a bowl. Cover with boiling water and stand for 1 minute. Drain and set aside until cool enough to handle. Squeeze out any excess moisture.
- Step 3Place each round of bread on separate pieces of baking paper. Spread with the ricotta. Top with the spinach, tomato, mozzarella and prosciutto. Use the paper to carefully lift 1 pizza onto the tray or stone. Bake for 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Repeat with remaining pizza. Spoon over the dip and season with pepper.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Lucy Busuttil
- Image credit: Brett Stevens
- Publication: Taste Magazine