- 350g spaghetti
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 200g sliced mushrooms
- 100g thinly sliced prosciutto, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 200g pork mince
- 200g veal mince
- 1 x 737g btl Bertolli Five Brothers summer tomato basil pasta sauce
- 125ml (1/2 cup) water
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
- Step 1Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the mushroom, prosciutto and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes or until mushroom is soft. Add the combined mince and increase heat to high. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 1-2 minutes or until mince changes colour.
- Step 3Add the pasta sauce and water to the pan. Simmer, uncovered, for 7-8 minutes or until the meat is cooked through.
- Step 4Add the bolognaise to the pasta and toss until well combined. Divide among serving bowls and top with shaved parmesan, if desired. Serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Alison Roberts
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Australian Good Taste