- 160ml (2/3 cup) passata (tomato pasta sauce)
- 2 x 225g pkts Boboli 97.2% fat-free pizza bases
- 2 zucchini
- 16 (about 450g) green prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 120g fresh low-fat ricotta, drained on paper towel
- 20 small fresh basil leaves
- Step 1Preheat oven to 220°C. Place 2 baking trays in oven to heat. Spread the passata evenly over the pizza bases.
- Step 2Use a vegetable peeler to slice the zucchini lengthways into long, thin ribbons. Place the zucchini on the pizza bases. Arrange the prawns among the zucchini. Crumble the ricotta into large pieces and scatter over the pizzas.
- Step 3Remove the baking trays from oven. Place the pizzas on the baking trays and bake in oven, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 15-20 minutes or until the prawns curl and change colour and the bases are crisp and light brown.
- Step 4Scatter the basil over the pizzas and serve immediately.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Michelle Southan
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Australian Good Taste