- 190g (3/4 cup) bought aioli
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1kg (about 30) green prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- Olive oil spray
- 40g (1/4 cup) pistachio kernels, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Step 1Combine the aioli and coriander in a bowl. To make the pistachio dukkah, combine the pistachio, sesame seeds, coriander, cumin, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Step 2Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Thread the prawns, tail-end first, onto bamboo skewers. Roll each prawn in the pistachio dukkah and place, in a single layer, on a tray. Spray with oil.
- Step 3Cook on the grill, turning, for 3-4 minutes or until the prawns change colour. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve with aïoli mixture.
All nutrition values are per serve
Serves 10 as a starter.
- Author: Michelle Southan
- Image credit: Ian Wallace
- Publication: Australian Good Taste