- 10 baby coliban (chat) potatoes
- 400g green round beans, topped
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- Pinch sugar
- 320g baby egg tomatoes, halved
- 24 cooked prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 1/2 cup olives
- Step 1Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until just tender. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the potatoes to a chopping board. Cut in half.
- Step 2Add the beans to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold, running water. Drain. Meanwhile, place the eggs in a small saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and gently boil uncovered for 7 minutes.
- Step 3Drain and cool under cold, running water. Peel and quarter eggs. Whisk the oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard and sugar in a jug until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 4Divide the potato, beans, egg, tomato, prawns and olives among serving bowls. Drizzle with dressing.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
Tip: For perfectly centred hard-boiled eggs, stir the water constantly as it’s coming to the boil. You can stop once it has boiled.
- Author: Michelle Southan
- Image credit: Brett Stevens
- Publication: Taste.com.au