- 500g pkt spaghetti
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 leeks, trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 1kg large green banana prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- Step 1Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling water until al dente. Drain. Return to pan.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook leek, stirring, for 6 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a bowl.
- Step 3Heat remaining oil in the pan over medium-high heat. Season prawns with salt and pepper. Cook half the prawns for 1-2 minutes each side or until they change colour. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining prawns.
- Step 4Add leek, prawns, lemon rind, lemon juice and parsley to the pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kerrie Ray
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Australian Good Taste