Prawn cocktail pasta salad
- 300g dried penne pasta
- 1kg cooked prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 60g baby leaf salad mix
- 1 bunch fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup small fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh dill, plus extra sprigs, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve (optional)
- 170g (2/3 cup) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Step 1 Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions or until al dente. Refresh under cold water and drain.
Step 2 Meanwhile, for the dressing, whisk together the mayonnaise, tomato sauce, juice and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl.
Step 3 Arrange the pasta, prawns, cucumber, avocado, salad mix, chives, mint and dill on a platter. Season. Drizzle with the dressing and scatter with extra dill. Serve with lemon wedges, if you like.