- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 450g fresh rice noodles
- 750g cooked prawns
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled, cut into long strips
- 100g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, shredded
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Step 1Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add oil. Swirl to coat. Add noodles. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until tender. Transfer to a bowl.
- Step 2Peel and devein prawns, leaving tails intact. Add to noodles with remaining ingredients. Toss gently.
- Step 3To make dressing: Combine ingredients in a jug. Whisk to combine. Drizzle over salad. Toss well. Serve.
- High protein
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Dixie Elliott
- Image credit: Louise Lister
- Publication: Super Food Ideas