- 2 tbs olive oil
- 250g Sunrice Rice & Chia Steamed Rice
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 400g peeled green prawns, tails intact
- 80g feta
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- Fresh oregano sprigs, to serve
- Step 1Preheat grill on high. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the rice and tomatoes. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until warmed.
- Step 2Add prawns and crumble over feta. Spray with a little olive oil. Place under the grill for 4 minutes or until the prawns are cooked and tomatoes have split.
- Step 3Squeeze over the juice of 1 lemon. Season. Sprinkle with oregano. Serve with the remaining lemon wedges.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
All nutrition values are per serve
Change it up and swap the feta for 100g grated haloumi.
- Author: Kerrie Ray
- Image credit: Al Richardson & Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Taste Magazine