- 720 kj Energy
- 8.2g Fat Total
- 1.8g Saturated Fat
- 1.7g Fibre
- 9.7g Protein
- 47mg Cholesterol
- 424mg Sodium
- 15g Carbs (total)
Prawn and avocado soba noodles with miso dressingPrint Recipe
- 270g packet soba noodles
- 1 nori sheet
- 24 medium cooked prawns, peeled, tails intact, deveined
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
Cook noodles following packet directions. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Place in a large bowl.
Meanwhile, make Miso dressing Whisk vinegar, miso paste, soy sauce, sugar and ginger together until well combined.
Using scissors, cut nori sheet into 4 squares. Stack squares on top of each other. Cut into thin strips.
Add prawns, onion and dressing to noodles. Toss until well combined. Add nori and avocado. Toss gently to combine. Divide between bowls. Top with cucumber. Serve.
Christmas leftover tip: Replace the prawns with 3 cups leftover roast chicken.
Author: Gemma Luongo
Image credit: Mark O’Meara
Publication: Super Food Ideas
Leave a Reply