- 800g sebago potatoes, peeled
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 50g baby rocket
- 250g sliced smoked trout
- 2 gherkins, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill sprigs
- 2 teaspoons drained capers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Step 1Using a vegetable peeler, slice potatoes into thin ribbons. Squeeze out excess moisture.
- Step 2Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add one-quarter of the potato. Flatten with a spatula. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Repeat with remaining oil and potato.
- Step 3Meanwhile, make Dill cream: Place gherkin, dill, capers, sour cream and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Step 4Place potato roti on plates. Top with rocket and trout. Serve with dill cream.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
Variation: For a different rosti topping, combine 1/4 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives and 1 tablespoon horseradish cream.
- Author: Kirrily La Rosa
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas