- 12 slices prosciutto, rind removed
- 3 pontiac potatoes, peeled, halved
- 1kg ricotta
- 2 eggs
- Quartered, roasted tomatoes, to serve
- Rosemary sprigs, to garnish
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 30 x 10cm loaf pan and line with overlapping slices of prosciutto.
- Step 2Simmer potatoes in salted water for 6 minutes or until just soft. Drain and set aside to cool. Grate potato on a course grater and place in a bowl with ricotta, eggs, 1 teaspoon of salt and 2 teaspoons of black pepper, and mix well. Place mixture in lined pan, cover with overlapping pieces of prosciutto and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Turn out, cut into thick slices and serve with roasted tomatoes. Garnish with rosemary.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Valli Little
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: delicious.