- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup raisins, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 pork loin steaks, trimmed
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 granny smith apples, quartered, cored, thinly sliced
- 4 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 radicchio lettuce, shredded
- Step 1Bring vinegar to the boil in a small saucepan over high heat. Stir in raisins. Remove from heat. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes. Add oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Set aside to cool.
- Step 2Season both sides pork with salt and pepper. Spray with oil. Heat a heavy-based frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook steaks for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until just cooked through.
- Step 3Combine apple, celery and radicchio in a large bowl. Pour over raisin dressing. Toss gently to combine. Divide salad between plates. Serve with pork steaks.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Michelle Noerianto
- Image credit: Louise Lister
- Publication: Super Food Ideas