- 4 (about 125g each) pork loin steaks
- Olive oil spray
- 250g snow peas, trimmed, halved diagonally
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthways, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/2 (about 500g) pineapple, peeled, core removed, cut into 5mm pieces
- 1 long fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- Step 1To make the pineapple salsa, combine the pineapple, chilli, coriander, lime juice and fish sauce in a small bowl.
- Step 2Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Lightly spray both sides of the pork with olive oil spray. Cook for 4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 2-3 minutes to rest.
- Step 3Meanwhile, cook the snow peas in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold running water. Drain. Transfer to a medium bowl. Add the cucumber and toss to combine.
- Step 4Divide the snow pea mixture among serving plates. Top with the pork and the salsa. Serve immediately.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Chrrisy Freer
- Image credit: Alan Benson
- Publication: Australian Good Taste