- 8 thick pork sausages
- 150g dried thin rice stick noodles
- 1 large mango, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups bean sprouts, trimmed
- 3/4 cup fresh coriander leaves, plus extra to serve
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, plus extra to serve
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- Step 1Heat a greased barbecue hotplate or grill on medium-high heat. Cook sausages, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Thickly slice. Cover to keep warm.
- Step 2Meanwhile, cook noodles following packet directions. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
- Step 3Combine mango, capsicum, bean sprouts, coriander and onion in a large bowl.
- Step 4Whisk lime juice, sesame oil and fish sauce in a small bowl. Add noodles and 2/3 of the dressing to salad. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Top salad with sausage. Drizzle with remaining dressing and sprinkle with extra coriander and onion. Serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Cathie Lonnie
- Image credit: Andrew Young and Guy Bailey
- Publication: Super Food Ideas