- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 small eggplant, coarsely chopped
- 1 large zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, coarsely chopped
- 1 yellow capsicum, coarsely chopped
- 200g Perino grape tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125ml) dry red wine
- 500g Coles Finest Traditional Recipe Italian Sausages
- 1/2 cup small basil leaves
- Step 1Preheat oven to 230°C. Place the onion, eggplant, zucchini, combined capsicum, grape tomatoes and garlic in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with the oil and toss to coat. Bake, turning occasionally, for 5 mins or until just tender. Add the diced tomato and wine. Bake for 15 mins or until sauce thickens and vegetables are tender.
- Step 2Meanwhile, preheat grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the sausages, turning, for 8 mins or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Step 3Cut each sausage in half diagonally. Place over the ratatouille. Bake for 2 mins or until heated through. Sprinkle with basil leaves to serve.
- Low carb
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles