- 600g pork loin steak
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, cut into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 2 apples, peeled, thinly sliced
- Step 1Brush pork with only 1 tablespoon of oil. Cook on barbecue or chargrill for 3-5 mins each side until cooked through. Cover loosely with foil and rest for 10 mins.
- Step 2Place rocket, radish and apple in large bowl. Pour over combined vinegar, mustard, sugar and remaining oil. Toss to combine.
- Step 3Slice pork and serve with the salad.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles