- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 150g baby spinach
- 300g leftover roast pork (with crackling), thinly sliced, torn (see related recipe)
- 2 medium packham pears, unpeeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- Step 1Whisk mustard and vinegar together in a small bowl. Add oil, whisking constantly until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Place spinach on a platter. Arrange pork and pear on top. Sprinkle with celery and walnuts. Drizzle over mustard mixture. Serve immediately.
Pears not in season? Try sliced apples and cashews or toss through dried cranberries and pine nuts instead.
- Author: Lucy Nunes
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas