- 2 pkts Bruemar Pork Mignons with Garlic & Herb Butter
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 French shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 green apple, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 350g green beans, trimmed
- 45g (1/3 cup) walnuts
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Step 2Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray pork with olive oil. Cook, turning, for 4 minutes or until golden. Place pork on 1 prepared tray. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until just cooked through. Cover with foil. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Step 3Meanwhile, for the puree, heat 2 1/2 tbs oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add shallot and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in apple for 3 minutes or until tender. Add cannellini beans, water and lemon juice. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until warmed through. Use a stick blender to puree until smooth.
- Step 4Place green beans and walnuts on remaining prepared tray. Drizzle with remaining oil. Season. Toss to coat. Roast for 6-7 minutes or until tender crisp. Serve pork with puree and bean mixture.
- High fibre
- Low carb
- Lower gi
- Egg free
- Fish free
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
- Milk free
- Shellfish free
- Soy free
- Wheat free
All nutrition values are per serve
- Image credit: Al Richardson
- Publication: Taste Magazine