- 2 corn cobs, husks and silks removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (about 225g each) Coles Australian Pork Cutlets
- 2 small Red Delicious apples, thinly sliced crossways
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 5cm-piece ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125ml) plum sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 200g pkt baby brussels sprouts, halved
- 120g pkt Coles Brand Australian Baby Spinach & Red Beetroot Leaves
- Step 1Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Brush corn with a little oil. Cook, turning, for 8 mins or until tender. Transfer to a plate.
- Step 2Season pork. Cook on grill for 3-4 mins each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Step 3Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoons of remaining oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the apple, turning, for 3-4 mins or until golden. Add the chilli, ginger and half the garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 min or until fragrant. Add the plum sauce and half the lemon juice. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 1 min or until sauce thickens slightly.
- Step 4Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan over high heat. Add remaining garlic and brussels sprouts, cut-side down. Cook for 1-2 mins or until brussels sprouts are lightly browned. Stir in remaining lemon juice. Transfer to a bowl.
- Step 5Use a sharp knife to cut down the side of corn to remove kernels in long pieces. Add salad leaves to the brussels sprout mixture. Season. Toss to combine. Place pork and apple on serving plates. Drizzle with sauce. Serve with salad and corn.
- High fibre
- Low carb
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles