- 1/4 cup self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 40g butter, chopped
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- 825g can whole plums, drained, halved, stones removed
- 1 cup vanilla yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Grease four 1 cup-capacity ramekins.
- Step 2Combine flour and sugar in a medium bowl. Add butter. Using fingertips, rub butter into flour mixture until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Stir in oats and macadamias.
- Step 3Divide plums between prepared ramekins. Sprinkle flour mixture over plums. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until plums are hot and top is golden.
- Step 4Meanwhile, combine yoghurt and mixed spice in a bowl. Serve crumbles with spiced yoghurt.
- High fibre
- High protein
- Low sodium
Variation: You could use honey-flavoured yoghurt instead of vanilla, and 825g can peach slices or apricot halves instead of plums.
- Author: Cathie Lonnie
- Image credit: John Paul Urizar
- Publication: Super Food Ideas