- 1 x 440g bought pizza base with tomato paste
- 5 bocconcini, thickly sliced
- 80g (1/2 cup) pitted black olives
- 80g baby rocket leaves
- 30g (1/3 cup) shaved parmesan
- 7 thin slices prosciutto, torn in half
- Step 1Preheat oven to 250°C. Place an oven shelf in the lowest position. Place pizza base on a round pizza tray or baking tray. Top with bocconcini and olives.
- Step 2Bake on the lowest shelf of oven for 8 minutes or until the bocconcini melts and the base is crisp.
- Step 3Meanwhile, combine the rocket and parmesan in a bowl.
- Step 4Top the pizza with the prosciutto and the rocket mixture to serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Alison Adams
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Australian Good Taste