- 823 kj Energy
- 4g Fat Total
- 4g Fibre
- 10g Protein
- 19mg Cholesterol
- 808.36mg Sodium
- 15g Carbs (sugar)
- 28g Carbs (total)
All nutrition values are per serve
- 440g can pineapple pieces in natural juice
- 1 large Lebanese bread round
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 150g sliced leg ham, shredded
- 1 medium red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 50g baby spinach, shredded
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Lightly grease a baking tray. Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice.
- Step 2Place bread on prepared tray. Spread with tomato paste. Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Cool. Break into pieces.
- Step 3Combine ham, pineapple, capsicum, onion and spinach in a bowl.
- Step 4Whisk oil and reserved pineapple juice together in a bowl. Drizzle over ham mixture. Add bread. Gently toss to combine. Serve.
Serves 4 kids.
- Author: Emma Braz
- Image credit: John Paul Urizar
- Publication: Super Food Ideas