Author Notes: This microwave cake is fast an easy. Use premium pistachio paste, NOT the one that looks florescent green. The recipe comes from The James Beard Nominated Lickerland: Asian-Accented Desserts by Jason Licker which can found on Amazon.com or Www.JasonLicker.com —Jason Licker0
Pistachio Microwave CakePrint Recipe
- 140 grams Premium Pistachio Paste
- 30 grams Melted Butter
- 20 grams Sugar
- 200 grams Whole Eggs
- 20 grams All Purpose Flour
- 1 gram Salt
- Whisk all of the ingredients until everything is combined well.
- Place the cake mix in a siphon and charge with two NO2 cream chargers and shake very well.
- Bake in them one at a time in a microwave on level #10 for one min in a 8 ounce cup with three holes poked in them. I recommend a styrofoam cup. Let them cakes cool upside down.