- 2 x 85g packets pistachios, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch dill, chopped
- 1 lemon, finely grated and zest
- 8 small salmon fillets (about 180g each)
- Olive oil spray
- Step 1Preheat oven to 190C or 170C fan-forced and line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Combine pistachios, dill and lemon zest in a bowl.
- Step 2Press top side of each salmon fillet into the pistachio mixture to coat evenly. Sprinkle any leftover mixture on fillets. Spray with oil.
- Step 3Bake salmon for 5 minutes, then cover loosely with foil and cook a further 5 minutes. Uncover and stand for 5 mins before serving.
Tip: You can make the pistachio mixture up to 1 hour in advance, but coat the fish just before cooking.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles