- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1 tablespoon cointreau liqueur
- Sea salt flakes, to serve
- Step 1Puree the pineapple in a blender until smooth, then measure out 2 1/2 cups of the puree in a jug.
- Step 2Stir the lime zest and juice, tequila and Cointreau into the puree in the jug. Pour into twelve 1/4 cup ice block moulds. Freeze for 12 hrs or overnight.
- Step 3To release the pops, 1 at a time, hold your hand around a mould to gently warm it, then carefully slide out the pop. Serve immediately on a bowl of ice with sea salt flakes for sprinkling.
- Diabetes friendly
- High carb
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles