- 1.25 litres vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 50g sachet coconut milk powder
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup lemon and lime mineral water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Lime rind strips, to serve
- Toasted coconut flakes, to serve
- Step 1Grease an 8-hole, 3/4 cup-capacity mini loaf pan. Line each hole with baking paper, allowing a 3cm overhang at long ends.
- Step 2Place ice-cream and coconut milk powder in a bowl. Stir to combine. Spoon into prepared pan holes. Smooth tops. Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for 8 hours or until firm.
- Step 3Meanwhile, combine pineapple juice, mineral water and lime juice in a jug. Cover. Refrigerate until needed.
- Step 4Remove pan from freezer. Spoon pineapple mixture over ice-cream loaves. Freeze overnight or until firm.
- Step 5Remove from freezer. Set aside for 15 minutes. Remove from pan. Top with lime rind and coconut flakes. Serve.
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Liz Macri
- Image credit: Rob Palmer
- Publication: Super Food Ideas