- 420g can green beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 x 125g cans four bean mix, drained, rinsed
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, halved
- Finely sliced fresh basil leaves, to serve
Garlic pesto dressing
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Step 1Make dressing: Place pesto, garlic, oil, and 1 tablespoon cold water in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Step 2Make salad: Place green beans, four bean mix, tomato, sundried tomato and olives in a large bowl.
- Step 3Season with pepper. Add dressing. Toss to combine. Serve topped with basil.
Serve with: Grilled lamb leg or beef steaks, pork chops or grilled firm white fish.
- Author: Liz Macri
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas