- 50g (1/2 cup) rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat dairy spread, melted
- 1 tablespoon sultanas
- 1 tablespoon currants
- 1 tablespoon sunflower-seed kernels
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mixed spice
- 4 ripe slipstone peaches, halved, stones removed
- 1 1/2 x 200g containers reduced-fat vanilla yoghurt
- Step 1Combine oats and dairy spread in a small bowl and use your fingers to rub together until well combined. Place in a saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes or until lightly toasted. Transfer to a bowl.
- Step 2Add sultanas, currants, sunflower-seed kernels, cinnamon and mixed spice to the oats and mix well.
- Step 3Place peach halves on serving plates. Top each half with a heaped tablespoon of yoghurt. Sprinkle with oat mixture and serve immediately.
- High carb
- High fibre
- High protein
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Jan Purser
- Image credit: Amanda McLauchlan
- Publication: Australian Good Taste