- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 4 x 140g pork loin medallions
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups (100g) shredded red cabbage
- 8 mini tortillas
- 2 peaches, stones removed, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (80g) creme fraiche or sour cream
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Step 1To make the marinade, combine the fennel seeds, cayenne pepper, garlic and oil. Season with salt. Rub over the pork and set aside for 15 minutes to marinate.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine sugar and apple cider vinegar, then toss with the cabbage and set aside until ready to serve.
- Step 3Place a large frypan over medium heat. Add pork and cook for 4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Step 4Transfer to a plate and set aside to rest, loosely covered with foil, for 3 minutes, then thinly slice.
- Step 5To serve, fill each tortilla with cabbage, pork and peach. Drizzle over the creme fraiche and top with coriander leaves.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Warren Mendes
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: Taste.com.au