- 1 cup peach iced tea (see note)
- 1/2 cup drained canned peaches in syrup, diced
- 6 fresh mint leaves (1 leaf for each icy pole)
- You'l need a 6-hole, 60ml-capacity (each) ice-block mould.
- Step 1Pour tea into a 6-hole, 60ml-capacity (each) ice-block mould. Divide peach and mint between holes, leaving 5mm for expansion when freezing. Place lids on moulds. Freeze overnight or until firm.
- Step 2Remove icy poles from moulds. Serve.
- Diabetes friendly
- High carb
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Lower gi
You can also brew your favourite tea, but you’ll need to add enough sugar to sweeten it to your taste. Cool completely before using. Preparation time excludes overnight freezing time.
- Author: Lucy Nunes
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas