- 250g dried farfalle pasta
- 2 zucchini, ends trimmed, halved lengthways, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 2cm pieces
- 250g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways
- 4 yellow squash, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 x 300ml ctn light thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded lemon rind
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup finely shredded fresh basil
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Step 1Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Add the zucchini, asparagus, snow peas and squash and cook for 2 minutes or until snow peas are bright green and tender crisp. Drain and return to pan.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine the cream, mustard, lemon rind and garlic in a frying pan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring, for 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Step 3Add the cream mixture to the pasta and toss until just combined. Stir in the basil and season with salt and pepper. Serve with mixed salad leaves.
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Sarah Hobbs
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Australian Good Taste