- 250g dried pasta twists
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 2/3 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Step 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Allow to cool.
- Step 2Combine pasta, eggs, celery, capsicum, onions and parsley in a large bowl.
- Step 3Whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Add dressing to pasta. Toss until well combined.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kerrie Sun
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Super Food Ideas