large parsley roots
purple sweet potatoes
tablespoons coconut oil
tablespoon aji pepper paste
Himalayan pink salt
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel parsley roots and purple sweet potatoes cut them into the same sized.
- Put them in a pot with boiling water separately for 3 minutes, drain.
- Toss separately with sea salt and aji pepper, add coconut oil (mix melted coconut oil and aji pepper paste in a small bowl).
- Roast for 20 minutes, stir and place back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes.
- You can serve with cashew cream, ( put into the blender 1 cup cashews (soaked and rinsed), 1/3 cup water, 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon sea salt and blend until smooth )
1 of 2
2 of 2