- 1/2 cup fresh multi-grain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 (about 200g each) thick white fish steaks (such as blue eye or kingfish)
- olive oil cooking spray
- Steamed green beans, to serve
- Boiled chat potatoes, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C or 180C fan-forced. Combine breadcrumbs, parsley, parmesan, lemon rind, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Stir to combine. Drizzle mixture with oil. Stir until breadcrumbs are coated in oil.
- Step 2Press breadcrumb mixture onto flesh-side of fish fillets to form an even topping.
- Step 3Place fish, skin-side down, onto a baking tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until crumbs are light golden and fish is just cooked through. Serve with steamed beans, potatoes and lemon wedges.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Annette Forrest
- Image credit: Guy Bailey
- Publication: Super Food Ideas