- Olive oil cooking spray
- 600g tuna steaks
- 1 piece Lebanese bread
- 4 roma tomatoes, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 green capsicum, cut into 2cm pieces
- 150g bunch rocket, trimmed, torn
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup low-fat feta, crumbled
Tomato mustard dressing
- 2 tablespoons tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Step 1Heat barbecue grill or chargrill pan over high heat. Spray tuna steaks lightly with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest.
- Step 2Spray bread with oil. Grill for 1 minute each side. Tear into strips.
- Step 3Make tomato mustard dressing: Place tomato juice, vinegar, mustard, dill and garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
- Step 4Break tuna into bite-sized pieces. Place tuna, bread, tomatoes, capsicum, rocket, olives and feta in a bowl. Pour over dressing. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kim Meredith
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas