- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 pork fillets (750g total), trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 250g baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup (55g) raisins
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts (see note)
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 200C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Step 2Combine the lemon zest and coriander with some sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cut the pork fillets in half to give 4 shorter pieces, then sprinkle zest mixture over the pork.
- Step 3Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Cook pork for 1-2 minutes each side to brown all over. Transfer to the tray and bake for 10-12 minutes until cooked through.
- Step 4Meanwhile, add remaining oil to the frypan and turn heat to medium-low. Cook onion and garlic for 8 minutes or until soft and golden. Reduce heat to low, add the spinach, raisins and a squeeze of lemon juice. Season and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes until the spinach wilts. Stir through the pine nuts, then remove from the heat.
- Step 5Slice the pork, then serve with the spinach, drizzled with any pan juices.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Lower gi
Ready-toasted pine nuts are available from supermarkets
- Author: Louise Pickford
- Image credit: Ian Wallace
- Publication: delicious.