- 4 (about 1kg) chicken marylands
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup (250ml) dry white wine
- 4 ripe tomatoes, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 cup (160g) feta-stuffed green olives
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden. Add the wine and cook for 2 minutes or until wine reduces slightly. Remove from heat.
- Step 2Cut four 40cm squares of foil. Place the chicken in the middle of each sheet. Combine the tomato, olives, capers, garlic and oregano in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon tomato mixture over the chicken. Pour over any pan juices and the chicken stock.
- Step 3Fold the foil to enclose filling. Place on an oven tray. Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Place on serving plates and serve immediately.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Sarah Hobbs
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Notebook: