- 500g strawberries, hulled, halved
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange rind
- 2 cups thickened cream
- 1 cup thick vanilla yoghurt
- 100g small meringues, chopped
- Step 1Place strawberries, sugar and orange rind in a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes or until sugar has dissolved and strawberries have started to soften. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Set aside for 10 minutes. Cover. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until cool.
- Step 2Meanwhile, using an electric mixer, beat cream until soft peaks form. Fold through yoghurt. Gently swirl strawberry mixture and meringue through cream mixture. Spoon onto plates. Serve.
- Low sodium
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Michelle Noerianto
- Image credit: Cath Muscat
- Publication: Super Food Ideas